As you may or may not know, dear reader, Eco Flower has closed up shop (even though their website is still taking orders), which has left who knows how many brides scrambling to find alternatives for their big day.
As one bride to another, I want to help. I asked the gals and guys of Eco Flower Screwed Me Over FB Group to spam me with their sola wood and paper flower shop names, websites and offerings so this post could be a resource to you stressed out brides.
I’m categorizing them by state so if someone prefers to get flowers from a local business, or just needs them to be where their wedding is located because they’re short on time. There is no rhyme or reason behind how they are organized underneath each state, I’m just going down a list.
Note: While these shops are based in particular states, they either are higher volume and prefer shipping vs. local pickup, or do not offer local pickup, or do not offer their particular location on their website or social pages.
- Luv Sola Flowers — A small family business based in Southern California. Luv Sola Flowers sell eco-friendly, handmade sola flowers for weddings, home décor, and DIY crafters. They are a great option for that DIY bride. They reopened in June 2018 and you can find sales and specials on their website as well as their FB and IG pages.
- Sola Wood Flowers — Founded by Meagan Bowman after she left Eco Flower, this is a great option for the DIY bride. I actually used Sola Wood Flowers for my own wedding and was pleasantly surprised how easy they were to use and create with. There are a few things that can be ordered pre-made, so keep an eye on the website, join the mailing list or join the FB group to be in the know of specials & one of a kind items. They also have a section on their website called ‘Florists We Recommend‘ which includes some of the shops listed below.
- Luv My Flowers — Not to be confused with Luv Sola Flowers, this company offers bouquets, home decor as well as bulk wholesale flowers for the DIY bride. You can check out their offerings on their website, and social sites.
- EC Flower Boutique — offerings range from bouquets to home decor items. You can request a quote via their Facebook page.
*Note: You must contact these shops directly to discuss creation, payment, and delivery of your goods. My listing these shops does not indicate that they will be able to arrange for all deadlines, dates, or scenarios. Each relationship between a client and a sola wood creator is individual and unique.
- Rose Bee Organics — located in Surprise, Arizona. Their website is under construction at the time of this posting, but you can still shop via their FB page as well as message them to discuss custom orders.
- Curious Floral — located in Folsom, California. This shop works with alternative flowers — sola wood, silk, dried, preserved and faux — so you can keep a perfect memento from your wedding day. You can shop their ready to ship assortment on their website or reach out to them via FB to discuss any custom order needs. You can also view their creations on their IG.
- Luv2DoItYourself — located in Menifee, California. This shop offers pre-made and custom wedding bouquets, as well as kits for the bride to to it herself! Explore their Etsy to learn more.
- Eco Chic Bouquets — Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This shop specializes in wedding bouquets made of sola wood and other sustainable materials. You can shop their website and follow their FB page for inspirations and designs.
- Soul Sisters Designs & Photography — This shops creates custom bouquets, centerpieces, arrangements and decor that can be dyed according to your wedding colors. You can discuss a custom order with them via their FB page or see what is already made on their website.
- Woodland Blooms — located in Sarasota, Florida. This shop can create bouquets and centerpieces for your wedding as well as everyday & holiday home decor and signs. You can visit their FB page for their creations as well as chat about creating a custom order.
- Pine and Petal Weddings — located in Central Florida. You can shop on their Etsy page or their FB page for pre-made bouquets, or reach out directly to discuss a custom option.
- Secondhand Stardust — located in Tampa, Florida. This shop is in HIGH demand, so if you’re interested in having them do any bouquets or decor for your wedding, better to ask sooner rather than later. You can shop pre-made creations on their Etsy page, or ping them on FB to discuss custom.
- Soaring Sapphire Designs — located in Martinez, Georgia. You can purchase via their Etsy page and also stay up to date on creations & promotions on their FB page.
- JoJo’s Crafty Creations — Located in Crown Point, IN. Not only does this shop make sola wood flower bouquets, but they also make t-shirts, signs, and other giftables. You can see their array on their FB.
- The Paisley Moon — Located in Lafayette, IN. This shop is currently taking orders for July 2018 weddings, but you can always reach out directly to the shop via their FB or looking through their Etsy site.
- My Dinosaur Dreams — Located in State Center, IA. This shop creates bouquets, wreathes and boutonnieres for your wedding needs. You can shop their Etsy page or shop their available to purchase album or message them on FB for custom orders.
- Brook James Designs — Located in Hawesville, Kentucky. You can explore their creations on their FB page and read about their story via their website and also shop a variety of items on their Etsy.
- DanniLish Designs — Located in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. You can contact this shop via FB or email to discuss your wedding designs.
- Mama Luna — You can find arrangements, bouquets and home decor pieces at this shop. They use handcrafted flowers from sola wood and either hand paint or dye them. Contact them via their FB page to learn more about their offerings.
- Everlasting Blooms — Located in Charlotte, Michigan. Shop for arrangements, home decor and wood board creations on their FB page. You can also request a custom made bouquet by messaging via FB.
- Wildwood Blooms — Located in Zeeland, Michigan. You can get inspiration for bouquets on their FB page as well as message about your custom creation.
- Ali & Ivy — Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This shop not only does sola wood bouquets and decor but also leather goods. You can check out their website here as well as their FB page.
- Wallflowers — Located in Kansas City, MO. A wood flower market that creates beautiful finished products like one of a kind bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and home decor. They also provide custom hand made flowers and custom dyed flowers assortments. You can find them on FB.
- Ewe and Me Country Store — Located in Stapleton, NE. This shop is run by a mother and daughter duo who customize wedding bouquets and decor based on your every desire and need. You can view their work & contact them via their FB page.
- Live. Craft. LaFleur — Located in Londonderry, NH. You can shop arrangements and home decor via their Etsy. Follow them on FB to see what newness their creating.
- For the Love of Flowers — Located in Cincinnati, you can shop for pre-made bouquets, boutonnieres and decor items on their Etsy page. You can also contact the shop via their FB page for your ordering needs, as well.
- Heart and Sola Creations — The owner of this shop is open to helping out brides between Philly and Wilmington, DE. Her offerings range between creative home and event decor and bouquets. You can contact via her website or on IG.
- Burrell CNC & Laser — This shop offers sola wood flower creations as well as custom woodwork. You can see all their options on their website and FB. They’re located near Pittsburgh.
- Pretty Paper Creative — This shops specializes in creations all made with, well you guessed it, paper. They create custom book creations to portrait drawings to bouquets and much more. You can contact them via their FB to discuss offerings & customization.
- Crazy Creative Crafty — This shop creates pre-made bouquets and if you’re interested in a custom orders you can reach out directly. They also attend events around the area, which you can find via their FB page.
- Pardee of Three — Located in Northern Utah. This shop creates arrangements, headpieces, bouquets, home decor and wood boards. You can shop and reach out to the owner via their FB page about creating a custom look for your wedding.
- Stella Designs — Located in Quincy, Washington. This shop creates wedding bouquets, decor and hair accessories. You can shop their ready to ship products on their Etsy page and see some wedding inspiration pics on their FB page.
- Garden of Crafts — Located in Seattle, Washington. You can shop pre-made on their Etsy page or discuss custom via their FB page.
13 thoughts on “List of shops that will save your Eco Flower wedding disaster”
Hi Caitlin! Would you please add The Petal Peddler’s Shop to the list for Massachusetts? The Shop specializes in handcrafting flowers from unique papers like book pages, sheet music and vintage street maps! All of my orders are custom and made-to-order. Please visit The Petal Peddler’s Shop’s Facebook page at Facebook.com/thepetalpeddlersshop!
Hi Allegra, just checking back in to see if you still didn’t want to be featured on the blog. I’m more than happy to include you even if you aren’t using sola wood flowers. Let me know!
Thank you for posting this I just around out today. I ordered 500 of flowers for 22 in my wedding party. I talked to them March 21. Said I would get it on time. I’m in CT just contacted the news. Reach out to me if you would like.
Keep me updated on if you get your flowers and/or refund! Best of luck to you!
Hello! I have Burnt Expressions on FB. How am I able to get added on this list?
Hi Amarys, can you please leave your email so I can reach out to you directly? Thanks!
Hi! I would love to be added to this list! I am located in Nebraska! I do lots of home decor as well as bridal bouquets and etc! I have a Facebook business page! It is Ewe and Me Country Store. I have lots of photos on my page! I could send some to you privately as well!
https://www.facebook.com/eweandmecountrystore/. Thank you so much!
Sorry for the delay! You have been added to the list! 🙂
Could you add me as well? I have some ready to ship stuff, that may help
Hi Marzena, sure! Can you just tell me what the turn around time and shipping estimate is since you are outside the U.S. and many of the brides coming to this site are looking for quick turn arounds/last minute options. Thanks!
Thank you for starting this blog. We have already helped some brides with bouquets for their big day. Can you please add us on the national section? We would love to be feautured since we have plenty of ready to ship bouquets. Our website is: http://www.luvmyflowerswholesale.com
We are also on instagram, facebook and pinterest. Let me know if you have any questions!
Hello, could you add our business http://www.pickabloom.com to the list for national support? We’d be happy to accommodate brides going through the issue Eco made.
Hi Anndria – are your flowers made from sola wood or are they real flowers that have been dried? I tried finding info on your website but just wasn’t clear on what they’re made of and I want to represent you correctly, thanks!